Wild Shore Liverpool is the regions best and bounciest family attraction.
The Aqua Park is an inflatable obstacle course on the water in Dukes Dock, which is next door to the Iconic Royal Albert Dock.
Our Aqua Park is made up of huge inflatable free-fall slides, trampolines, rafts and barriers. You’ll bounce, splash and slide while racing your family & friends around this fun filled course.
Race your friends & family – Explore the Course – Conquer the Obstacles
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?
- A towel.
- Padlock (to secure the lockers).
- Arrive half an hour before your session.
BEFORE YOUR VISIT:
Please complete all your online waivers before you arrive.
IS THIS FOR YOU?
- 6 +
- Minimum 1.1m
- Swim 25m unaided
Have an amazing time on this unique course that will make sure you’ll leave wet, smiling and totally wiped out!
Visit our FAQ page for opening times and further details.
£18.00 per person
Includes all kit hire (wetsuits and buoyancy aids)
- Participants must be able to swim 25 meters.
- 6 years +
- Minimum 1.1m
- Children aged 6 and 7 must be accompanied by an adult in the water (ratio of 1 adult to 3 kids)
- Children 8-15 years must be accompanied by an adult on site (the adult does not have to go in the water)
- Sessions are 50 minutes with a 10 minute on land safety brief.
- You will need: Swimwear, a towel and a padlock.
-All waivers must be completed before you visit site.
( EXCLUSIVE USE )
£490p/h (weekends & school holidays)
MAX CAPACITY - 35 PARTICIPANTS
£350p/h (weekdays off peak)
Please call us to book an off peak private hire
9 or less people: Up to 48 hours prior to your booking, customers can cancel and obtain a full refund, change date, times or numbers- subject to availability. Within 48 hours, customer cannot adjust times, dates, numbers or cancel.
10+ people: Up to 7 days prior to your booking, customers can cancel and obtain a full refund, change date, times or numbers- subject to availability. Within 7 days, customer cannot adjust times, dates, numbers or cancel.